The advanced training is a 2-day training which covers the most important features of the Ometa Platform. It is important that you already have experienced the Ometa Platform and have a basic understanding of objects, methods, views and context managers.
The first day is focused on ADM. You will configure a SharePoint application which visualises customers, products and order lines. You will make it possible to create orders for a specific customer. During this day you will learn more about:
– setting up connections to various external systems;
– setting up filtering possibilities;
– create attractive forms in SharePoint;
– conversion & validation scripts with C#
– embedding Google Maps in the ADM
– configuring linked views in the context manager to refresh certain ADM’s
– context manager functions for fetching context from external systems;
– list view functions, item view functions and item method functions
– input extensions for retrieving info from system A and send it to system B
– profile virtualisation where the context determines the correct external system;
– audit trailing for tracking all changes made on a record;
– using SharePoint context to include the current logged in user
– working with internationalisation
During the second day we go deeper into Dynamic Case Management. You will configure a complete product life cycle flow. During this day you will learn more about:
– setting up the DCS system from scratch;
– configure all states for the product life cycle;
– building a dynamic template for a product site;
– process state transitions;
– working with the Case Management Dashboard;
– working with permissions;
– implementing a basic approval flow.
This training session is held in Dutch.
Location is Ometa office – Uilenbaan 59, 2160 Wommelgem.
Participation is free!
Program 15 and 16 May 2019
|Coffee, tea and Belgian coffee biscuits|
|Drinks and sandwiches.|
Summarize and conclude